ACT / SAT CLASS
37th Batch SAT & ACT Class – SPRING 2019
- Record:Our 25+year track record has indicated substantial improvement in the SAT/ACT scores after the students take the Balaji Temple course. Based on out past performance most students had improvements in both SAT & ACT scores. Over 800 students have graduated through this program.
- Please Note this Class will Cover preparation for BOTH SAT & ACT exams
- Three full tests for each of SAT & ACT will be conducted and results reported.
- Date, Day, Time: The class will meet 16 times during January 12th through April 28th, 2019 (No class on March 23rd - Spring Break). We meet on Saturdays generally from 9 AM to 1 PM. On rare occasions the class may be cancelled without prior notice (e.g. due to inclement weather conditions). Please note the first class on Saturday, January 12th will begin at 8:30AM.
- Methods: We provide step-by-step, hands-on, tried and proven methods of SAT & ACT preparation and motivation, both for the student and parent.
- Grades: Students must be enrolled in 9th to 12th grades on August 30th , 2018
- Small Class: We accept about 25 students. Classes get filled – please enroll as soon as possible.
- Curriculum: We will cover the SAT & ACT syllabus,"mental" math (calculators are NOT allowed), analytical approach, English verbal / writing skills, memory techniques, test taking strategies, positive attitude and confidence building. We will administer practice drills and actual tests from the past. Classes will be in a relaxed, informal and supportive setting, with each student competing only with self.
- Class Progress Report: A pre-session, a mid-term test and a post-class SAT & ACT test will be conducted. Results will be sent to students and parents. Regular homework and quizzes will be held every subject. Periodic analysis and feedback sent to parents and students.
- Material: Specially designed course material and all books will be provided to students.
- Mandatory: First Day for Parents and Students: The first day's class only (JANUARY 12th, 2019) starts at 8:30 AM and ends at 11:30AM. Admitted student, along with at least one parent, is required to attend this orientation seminar. Failure to attend may result in forfeiture of admission. Attendance of parent and student at the orientation is critical for maximum improvement in the student's final scores
- Donation: A nonrefundable donation of $500 to the SVS Balaji Temple must be paid to enroll.
- Admission Procedure: First Come first served. Payments will be returned if and only if the student is not accepted. Registration will be closed immediately upon reaching class strength. We may decide to cancel the class if we do not meet a minimum class strength in which case all registrants will be refunded the full amount.
For registration please click on
For more information please contact: Amalesh Sanku email@example.com 630-862-7276